Forced Vaccines on minor w/o concent

UPDATED: Sep 30, 2022

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Sep 30, 2022Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

Forced Vaccines on minor w/o concent

We don’t participate in vaccines. We have religious immunity forms on
file with the AZ health dep and school. During a routine physical The
physician assistant was told not to vaccinate my 12 yr old son. He
didn’t agree with my choice but none the less he was told. The PA
then held my son down and forced Vaccines on him. I didn’t consent.
My son didn’t consent and the guy held my son down and made him take
the vaccines..what can I do? I can’t believe this happened to my son

Asked on August 18, 2017 under Malpractice Law, Arizona


SJZ, Member, New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 5 years ago | Contributor

You can certainly file a complaint with your medical licensing board and, if the PA worked with the school, the school district, too. One or both may sanction (punish) the PA. It might even be possible to file criminal charges (e.g. assault, for phyically holding your son down and forecibly vaccinating him). But there would be no point in a lawsuit: civil lawsuits do not primarily punish wrongdoing, but rather provide compensation for demonstrable costs, losses, injuries, and harm--and NOT including emotional or spiritual upset except in special cases which would not apply here. While you may have your reasons for refusing vaccinations, you will not find any reputable scientific evidence that receiving a vaccination harmed your son; without provable harm, there is no compensation in a lawsuit.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption