I Am A Single Parent With A Full-Time Job Outside The Home. I Have Hired A Live In Au Pair/Nanny To Drive The Children To Their Various Activities And Run Errands. Does She Have To Be Added To My Auto Policy? Can She Drive Using Her Own Country’s License?

If your au pair drives your car on a regular basis, you do need to add her to your auto insurance policy. It is recommended that she obtain a US license, but if she is only here for the summer or season there is not much point to doing so.

→ Read More