What is a whipple condition on my son’s probation? State of Missouri

UPDATED: Apr 20, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

What is a whipple condition on my son’s probation? State of Missouri

Asked on April 20, 2009 under Criminal Law, Missouri


MD, Member, California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

You need to provide more information. Is your son a minor or adult? How long is the probation? What was the underlying charge and conviction?

I would recommend you speak with the Missouri department of Corrections.  http://www.doc.mo.gov/division/prob/prob.htm

Here are the conditions of probation (from the Department of Corrections): Check out Section 11 Special Conditions: http://www.doc.mo.gov/division/prob/pdf/White%20Book%202007.pdf


Here are the condtions of probation for sex offenders.  Again, see the section on Special Conditions: http://www.doc.mo.gov/division/prob/pdf/OrangeBook.pdf


I couldn't find a direct reference to a "whipple condition". 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption