realestate in oklahoma with tax lean, forclosed on, chapter 13 bankruptcy filed on.

UPDATED: May 27, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: May 27, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

realestate in oklahoma with tax lean, forclosed on, chapter 13 bankruptcy filed on.

property oklahoma, how to obtain property, who owns the property? The property has tax lean, the courts have lender dismissial, chapter 13 filed on property from the land owners in another state. forclosed on, the property is abandon for 3 years, I want to own the property legal, who owns the property the lender said they don’t and the owners said they don’t anymore.

Asked on May 27, 2009 under Real Estate Law, Oklahoma


MD, Member, California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

Please restate in a more complete fashion.  It is very hard to undertstand what you are seeking.

If you need a lawyer and this is time sensitive, try

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption