I’m a New Jersey landlord with a difficult tenant. I’ve given the tenant the proper New Jersey termination notice, but he still won’t leave. What next? What is the New Jersey eviction process?

If you have already properly served the tenant with any one of the available New Jersey termination notices and the tenant still will not leave, you may begin a lawsuit by filing a complaint with the New Jersey Superior Court, Special Civil Part in the county of the premises (a filing fee may apply).

→ Read More