Outsource projects acquired by LLC

UPDATED: Oct 1, 2022

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Oct 1, 2022Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

Outsource projects acquired by LLC


I would like start an LLC in Dallas,TX, USA. Can I outsource the projects from
LLC to other countries. What are the legal procedure or taxation system I have to
follow to outsource.

Thank you.

Asked on October 2, 2018 under Business Law, Texas


SJZ, Member, New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 4 years ago | Contributor

You can freely hire workers or companies in other countries ("outsource") to do some or all of your projects. You will pay them the agreed-upon amount, in whatever currency you and they agree to; they will worry about their own taxes (the same away any suppliers/contractors/etc. do). You will report and income you make from the work they do for you, or any business expenses (e.g. payments to your outsourced workers or vendors) as business deductions the same way you report income or expenses from domestic (within the U.S.) outsourcing. In short, you treat this situation legally and for tax purposes the same as you would outsourcing work to someone in a different state.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption