my son slipped and fell, whats hould i do?

UPDATED: Apr 24, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Apr 24, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

my son slipped and fell, whats hould i do?

my 3 yr old son slipped and fell at a local resturant after an employee mopped, but she neglected to put out wet floor signs. Even after i had said something about this she still did not put them out. need advice on how to persude this

Asked on April 24, 2009 under Personal Injury, Missouri


R.C., Member, Connecticut Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

Was your son hurt.  If yes,  and it was more than a minor band-aid injury, you should contact a personal injury lawyer.  Generally, they do not charge a fee unless they get you a settlement or decision.  The attorney will explain where to go from here.  If he was not hurt, there's probably not much you can do, other than call the manager and tell him or her what happened.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption