Motorcycle Accident

UPDATED: Apr 22, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

Motorcycle Accident

My dad was riding his motorcycle in the left lane on a 4 lane road. A lady in the right lane decided to make an illegal U turn across the 4 lane when she thought it was clear. My dad swerved to miss her and the bike flipped over him sending him to the ER. She has already admitted it to be her fault to the cop but since there was no collision (dad swerved) she isn’t listed on the report. Now he is having issues with the insurance company assuming responsibility. What should we do?

Asked on April 22, 2009 under Accident Law, Alabama


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

See a lawyer and discuss whether he has a viable claim under al the circumstances.

Look on and find a lawyer and ask to see if there is a case -- most listed lawyers provide a free initial consultation.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption