Looking for a afforable lawyer for a deposition

UPDATED: Sep 30, 2022

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Sep 30, 2022Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

Looking for a afforable lawyer for a deposition

My income is less than 18,000 a year looking for a lawyer for a phone deposition from ex husband lawyer. He wants to reduce or not pay alimony at all. I live in Coral Springs, Fl, He lives in Silver Springs, Fl Divorce was finial April 1, 2011.

Asked on January 20, 2017 under Family Law, Florida


S.L,. Member, California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 5 years ago | Contributor

You might want to try calling Legal Aid.
Another alternative is to contact your County Bar Association which probably has an attorney referral service. You can ask for a referral to an attorney to represent you at the deposition and then discuss the fee with the attorney. 
You might also want to try contacting local law schools which may have a legal clinic that can help you at little or no cost.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption