Issues with Manager

UPDATED: May 13, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: May 13, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

Issues with Manager

I was preg few months ago and had complications during my pregnancy. I work from home. my manager kept bothering me during that time. she required me to come to meeting. and she has been asking me for same info over and over again. (have proof). I was already stressed out and she kept presurizing me. I later had miscarriage on 4 month of my preg. She didnt allow me to come back to work until i provided my doc notes. i feel that the stress is one of the factor in my miscariage. is there a way i can make my case against her.i had suffered both mental & physical trauma cause of her

Asked on May 13, 2009 under Employment Labor Law, California


MD, Member, California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

Yup.  Immediately contact a lawyer in personal injury, especially one who has experience with issues of family law, miscarriages, work/labor law/employment law, and the the various maternity laws in California, including FMLA (family medical leave act, which is federal). 

Try and then check his or her disciplinary record at under attorney search.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption