I purchased a car and was not happy with the service.The contract was voided and because I don’t wanna resign.

UPDATED: Mar 16, 2012

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

I purchased a car and was not happy with the service.The contract was voided and because I don’t wanna resign.

They wanna charge me $ .50 a mile I had the car about a month. But, the contract did not go through on they’re end not mine.

Asked on March 16, 2012 under General Practice, Arizona


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 10 years ago | Contributor

If you purchased a vehicle where for some reason there is not valid written contract due to some glitch on the end of the seller, is registered title to the vehicle in your name? If it is, then the car is yours since you have title. If the car is paid in full, there is even more reason to deem the car cars.

If you are paying off the car over time, you need to make your monthly payments. If you do not have legal title to the car, I suggest that you consult with an attorney who practices contract law to assist you further in your matter.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption