If I am starting a 3 man plumbing company, should I form a corporation or LLC?

UPDATED: May 15, 2014

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: May 15, 2014Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

If I am starting a 3 man plumbing company, should I form a corporation or LLC?

Asked on May 15, 2014 under Business Law, Georgia


Shawn Jackson / The Jackson Law Firm, P.C.

Answered 8 years ago | Contributor

Well, among the many factors to consider as to wheter to form a corporation or a LLC, the three initial issues will be how you want [1] to develope the management structure...[2] the various tax concerns and [3] the exit strategies. So, the next thing you want to do is to call a business development attorney with experience both at law and in the business of plumbing and/or owning and running a business...both legal and practicle experience will be important.

Shawn Jackson - California Business Development Attorney

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption