How do I request **** testing during my nevada custody hearing?

UPDATED: Jun 15, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Jun 15, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

How do I request **** testing during my nevada custody hearing?

Nye County, Nevada.I know I can request **** tests be done on myself & the Defendant. I just do not know how to go about requesting this. Do I just ask during the hearing or do I need to file a Motion requesting such? If I do need to file a Motion what would the title of this motion be and where could I find a template? Is there an NRS to support my request?

Asked on June 15, 2009 under Family Law, Nevada


L.M., Member, California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

Not all mortgage companies are interested in loan modifications these days.  They would rather you refinance with them and pay the points.  It is in their best interest to allow for a modification, though, rather than have you walk away from the loan and leave them with the property.  If you don't get anywhere on your own with the lender, I would try enlisting the help of a real estate attorney.  Contact or get some names from your local bar association.  They might even have some attorneys willing to help you pro bono for this.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption