How Do I Answer To MRCP Rule 33 Questions

UPDATED: Jun 12, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Jun 12, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

How Do I Answer To MRCP Rule 33 Questions

How Do I Answer MRCP Rule 33?  I can answer the questions, but do I do it on pleading paper? Is there a special way? Do I send 1 copy to the court as well? Certified Service? Thanks

Asked on June 12, 2009 under Bankruptcy Law, Massachusetts


Raymond P. Bilodeau / Raymond P. Bilodeau, Attorney at Law

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

Use the standard case heading with the docket number, and " [Plaintiff's or Defendant's] Answers to Interrogatories, then just numbered paragraphs with the answers. It's better if you include the question, then the answer. One original should be kept by you and the other sent to the party that sent the interrogatories. The courts generally do not want them unless they are part of some action concerning them.

Since the question was posed in bankruptcy, if you have filed bankruptcy, you can file a "suggestion of bankruptcy" wich will stop the legal debt collection proceedings.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption