How do I know if I’m I eligible for the Alien of Extraordinary Abilities of EB-1?

UPDATED: Sep 30, 2022

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Sep 30, 2022Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

How do I know if I’m I eligible for the Alien of Extraordinary Abilities of EB-1?

I am from Pakistan and have been self-employed in cultural activities (including graphic designing and illustrating for international clients mainly American clients) for 6 years. My business successes are primarily based online and I have worked for more than 1350 international clients with 100% success track record on 2 of the most popular freelance websites with a total amount of US $2,000,000 business generated up to date in the field of arts. By qualification I am a software engineer, but by profession I am a professional graphics designer and illustrator.

Asked on November 29, 2015 under Immigration Law


SB Member California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 7 years ago | Contributor

Most likely you do not have the sufficient accomplishments to be classified as a EB1; however, to understand your specific situation better, you should consult with an immigration professional who can review all the documents you have and advise you accordingly.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption