GA probation violation-new misdemeanor charges..warrants issued 2008…how much can be revoked of 10 serve 2.?

UPDATED: May 28, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: May 28, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

GA probation violation-new misdemeanor charges..warrants issued 2008…how much can be revoked of 10 serve 2.?

2002 sentenced 10 serve 2 Cobb Co.. Out problems till 2006.Exgirl had me arrested for stalking in fulton Co. 6weeks later arrested for agg stalk.beat agg in 2007 to misd harrass. Today found out I have 2 prob warrants for arrest that were issued in 08. Can I be revoked all 8? or 6 since i served 2? or is it 4 since warrants were in 2008.THANKS FOR HELP

Asked on May 28, 2009 under Criminal Law, Georgia


M.D., Member, California and New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

Quite frankly I'm not that good at math.  You need to hire a competent criminal attorney in your area.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption