Can anyone recommend a lawyer who can help me with divorce from the very beginning to end and get me full custody of my 2 month old baby?

UPDATED: Sep 30, 2022

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Sep 30, 2022Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

Can anyone recommend a lawyer who can help me with divorce from the very beginning to end and get me full custody of my 2 month old baby?

My husband refuses to give me a divorce and says he will fight for child custody and end his life if he loses. My baby has constant need of care and it is essential for the welfare of the child that she stay in my constant care. She has eating difficulties so I am constantly feeding her and giving her her medicine twice a day and changing and counting her diapers and giving her tummy time to get her strength up. We are in both marital counseling and individual counseling presently. My husband has the only income and car. My father wants me and my newborn baby to move to his home in a different state and he will help me get back on my feet. I don’t know how to choose a lawyer. My family will have to pay the cost.

Asked on March 7, 2017 under Family Law, Missouri


S.L,. Member, California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 5 years ago | Contributor

There are no guarantees as to the outcome of any particular case.  No attorney is going to guarantee a particular outcome
To find a Family Law attorney, you can contact your County Bar Association which can provide you with a referral to a specific attorney.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption