What Kind Of Coverage Are Included In Travel Insurance?
Free Insurance Quote Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jul 16, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.
We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about legal topics and insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything legal and insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by experts.
There are many variations of travel insurance plans. Some typical coverages include the following:
1. Coverage for vacation and trip cancellation
2. Coverage for travel interruptions, delays and cancellations
3. Coverage for missed connections
4. Coverage for medical emergency; dental emergency; other health-related expenses (often including medical evacuation coverage)
5. Coverage for expenses due to lost or delayed baggage
6. Coverage for accidental death or dismemberment.
If you purchase travel insurance, you should examine what is covered under your own plan.