What Does Airline Baggage Delay Insurance Not Cover?
Free Insurance Quote Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jul 16, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.
We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about legal topics and insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything legal and insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by experts.
The purpose of airline baggage delay insurance is only to replace necessary personal items when there is a delay in returning your baggage to you. It will usually not cover the replacement of items such as:
1. Electronic or computer equipment, software, telephones
2. Credit cards, stamps, tickets, money or securities
4. Automotive or boating equipment
5. Antiques or collectors items
6. Medical or dental devices such as prescribed medication, prosthetic devices, artificial teeth, hearing aids
7. Contact lenses or sunglasses.